- the sky is always blue and it is hadly ever grey and gloomy, and if it is, it never lasts longer then 1 day !
- the way of life is more relaxed, less stress
- the people are sooo nice and less complicated
- the food is (almost) as good as back home
- it is the most European country outside of Europe so I really feel at home!
One response to “My 5 reasons to move to Argentina”
Thank you for sharing this I love it! And agree, I did have excellent food in Roma, but still have not tasted Belgian Cuisine… So #4 for me is still Argentinien food… 🙂